Thursday, July 10, 2014

Back to blogging.



What I find interesting about blogging is that I can write these words but never know if anyone ever reads them.  I have been noticeably absent from this blog as I have focused more on facebook postings but have come to realize that the depth of writing and discussion may best be used in the blog format.

We are planning to start a new outreach ministry at Trinity Lutheran.  At the present moment we are calling it Wandering Vine.  Our vision is to provide a unique worship gathering outside of our traditional worship space for a more non-traditional population.  From everything I've been reading about millenials and new ministry starts is that these social media formats are the way many people communicate.  While facebook and blogs are "ancient" to many in a younger generation, at least we are making an attempt to get more current.


No comments:

Post a Comment